Yes,
The Girl of the Month. This is what it's about. Girl of the Day doesn't mean much because many days go by in my life with no girls who amaze me.
Today started as an average day. Not, that I wasn't amazed, but it was the usual women around town.
Then, I was going down the escalator when I first saw her. She looked cute, but I from escalator to escalator, I didn't get a good view.
Then, she comes down to the same floor as me and I see her again. We cross paths.
And then it hits me. This girl is fucking gorgeous. Unbelievable. I quickly scan the archived memories of my brain and realize this must be the hottest woman I've seen in probably the last 4 months? maybe 6 months?
Probably about 5'10" Full luscious breasts (but not fake). Devine cheekbones. Flat stomach. Bright eyes. Tight jeans. Just an amazing body, and pure natural beauty. A powerful woman.
I know that I have to approach her. It's not even a question of hitting on her, it's more like if I saw the most amazing rose, I'd have to stop and smell it.
I walk up and stop her. And, with no holding back I let her know exactly how I felt. That she was unbelievably beautiful. She was super flattered. Funny, that when I got closer, I did see some flaws. Indeed she wasn't perfect, but thank god. If she'd been perfect I might have passed out or something. And she had the warmest smile that I could tell she was a real down to earth person.
I asked her what her story was... married? 6 boyfriends? what?
She said that she had a boyfriend she's known for 9 years. I congratulated her.
Soon after, she went on her way.
Mmmmmm.... so fucking beautiful. Makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment