[Update: The video is no longer available. Read the report here, and use your imagination]
I wanted to write a long story of every cool adventure that happened while we were in Australia. Niels and I did a tour o Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, dropping PU101 gems on the local ladies men. There were many adventures, and probably a lot to write about. But, as I sit in the Super Shuttle now heading back in to SF, the whole trip seems like a blur. This is what I remember…
We were hitting on girls every single day that we were there. Even an hour before I had to catch my flight, we were still running around the streets of Sydney making girls giggle and smile. It was simply too much fun.
So, the obvious question is this: how are the women in Australia? Phenomenal.
Melbourne is the place to go for a true abundance of hot women. One girl I worked my magic on said that the ratio was 5 women for every guy. And, I tend to believe it. Everyone is super friendly on top of that. There were perhaps the few exceptions of snooty girls. Those ones seemed to go everywhere dressed in what looked like a gown from my 1996 high school reunion. No joke. But, even they were cool once they opened up.
Brisbane had some great women. Daytime is the way to go there (although, we were only there on a Monday and Tuesday). It’s smaller, but some fine looking women walked the streets.
Sydney was just fuckin’ cool. It’s big in Australia like New York is in the states, and meeting people felt very similar. Actually, what am I saying… aaaah! So many beautiful women! I’ve got a list of about a dozen girls email addresses who I made plans to visit when I return Down Under.
What was really amazing is that I experienced a completely new form of travel for myself. I love to travel and have been to many amazing places. I’ve done the tourist thing (great wall of china, Tienanmen square, etc all packed into a 4 day trip). I’ve done the homeless hitchhiker thing in Hawaii, the backpacking adventurer, the luxury thing, the Disneyland thing, the Eco tourist thing, the business trip thing, the ride a bicycle as far away from civilization as you can thing, even the “stay in a hotel in your own town and call it a vacation” thing.
But this was something completely new and fun. Discover a city by hitting on girls non stop (and occasionally befriending the cool guys who hang out with cute girls) I didn’t get to see tropical fish or koala bears or aboriginal artwork, but within a very short period of time I felt the pulse of Australia’s living breathing culture. I got in touch with the human element, the way people interact with each other. And, I felt a lot of love.
I recommend it as a way to travel. It’s difficult when you know that you may never see people again. But, that’s also freeing. Next time you travel, let your motto be “fuck it! I’m in another country.” And then talk to everyone who crosses your path.
So, are there stories to tell? Sure..
Let’s take it back to the first impression. Australia. My first time in this lovely country, I didn’t know what to expect. Fresh out of customs, I go to the currency exchange counter. My currency clerk is a nice woman and I get her laughing telling her about how excited I am to be in Australia. So, I ask “How are the Australian women? Cute?”
She laughs and assures me that they are the best. I look and see the other clerk is a young cute Aussie girl, so I say “maybe we should ask her.” The Aussie girl just freezes with giggles and can’t even respond. These ladies are loving it, so I don’t let up. “Oh… she’s blushing. Yes, this is going to be a good trip.” More giggles, more blushing. Too much fun.
I go find Niels and let him know, “this is gonna be easy.”
During our first stop in Melbourne, we ended up laughing at ourselves. Within the first couple of days, we’d met many amazing women, even bringing a few of them back to the hotel. But, under the circumstances, no substantial romance came of any of it. Mostly laughter and good times. I’ll share one of those adventures with you.
Around 2:30AM after the workshop ended Saturday night in Melbourne. We walked into a bar named Polly. This place rocked. Awesome decor with a classical twist. Very loungy and swanky. Beautiful yet fun bronze statuettes. Fresh cut flower bouquets and the perfect mood lighting. And all very red. Melbourne, you’ve outdone yourself with this one. It was less of a singles bar and more of a scene for social circles and groups. But, that didn’t stop us. We met two girls on a couch and got cozy next to them. As the bar closed, we discovered that my girl drove a convertible. Now, there’s nothing that makes me happier in life than cruising through a foreign city at 3AM with the top down. This girl was great. And she was learning Violin too. Very cool. We chatted with them into the wee hours of the night until Niels’ girl was literally falling asleep mid-sentence, so we sent them on their way. I’ll have to visit her upon my return to Melb.
In Brisbane, I spent the day on my own, while Niels prepared for our seminar. I met a cute Japanese girl who, among other things, was quite a few years older than me. Niels teased me, but this woman was cool and had that youthful Japanese skin. Mmm…. She did cool things like aromatherapy and massage and I was in need of some healing. (Get your mind out of the gutter, perverts!)
She was sitting on a park bench during the day, and we had a drink and I showed her my hotel. I told her that I had to do a seminar and that she should come back at 10:30PM. She came back at 11:30 and we decided just to stay in and enjoy the hotel's wonderful amenities.
In Sydney, our shuttle pulled up to our hotel and we realized that we were right in the heart of the city. People everywhere! We wouldn’t have to walk 10 feet to find a cute girl. This was going to be good. But, before we got into anything, we had to check out the harbor, and the famous opera house. Wow, very cool. That’s when it all felt real. Australia. (well, that and the drunk blokes getting thrown out of a bar in Melbourne – Australia moment).
It was raining a little, but that didn’t stop us from hitting the streets and chasing after cuties.
On my last night, we finally found our dream set. A tall blond German girl for Niels (ooh, she was cute). And, an adorable little Japanese girl for me. We pulled them off the street and into a bar to have a drink with us. But, it soon proved to be too little too late. Everyone was falling asleep, even the girls were exhausted as they had just come from their final exams.
The next day, I left Niels to go on alone. He had some old friends to catch up with (his first girlfriend ever, to be specific). So, we parted ways.
Returning to America, the first thing I noticed was damn! It’s cold here! Jeez… San Francisco’s like a refrigerator right now.
But, I love coming home. It’s one of my favorite parts of traveling. And, It’s gonna be fun going back down under next spring.
I wanted to write a long story of every cool adventure that happened while we were in Australia. Niels and I did a tour o Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, dropping PU101 gems on the local ladies men. There were many adventures, and probably a lot to write about. But, as I sit in the Super Shuttle now heading back in to SF, the whole trip seems like a blur. This is what I remember…
We were hitting on girls every single day that we were there. Even an hour before I had to catch my flight, we were still running around the streets of Sydney making girls giggle and smile. It was simply too much fun.
So, the obvious question is this: how are the women in Australia? Phenomenal.
Melbourne is the place to go for a true abundance of hot women. One girl I worked my magic on said that the ratio was 5 women for every guy. And, I tend to believe it. Everyone is super friendly on top of that. There were perhaps the few exceptions of snooty girls. Those ones seemed to go everywhere dressed in what looked like a gown from my 1996 high school reunion. No joke. But, even they were cool once they opened up.
Brisbane had some great women. Daytime is the way to go there (although, we were only there on a Monday and Tuesday). It’s smaller, but some fine looking women walked the streets.
Sydney was just fuckin’ cool. It’s big in Australia like New York is in the states, and meeting people felt very similar. Actually, what am I saying… aaaah! So many beautiful women! I’ve got a list of about a dozen girls email addresses who I made plans to visit when I return Down Under.
What was really amazing is that I experienced a completely new form of travel for myself. I love to travel and have been to many amazing places. I’ve done the tourist thing (great wall of china, Tienanmen square, etc all packed into a 4 day trip). I’ve done the homeless hitchhiker thing in Hawaii, the backpacking adventurer, the luxury thing, the Disneyland thing, the Eco tourist thing, the business trip thing, the ride a bicycle as far away from civilization as you can thing, even the “stay in a hotel in your own town and call it a vacation” thing.
But this was something completely new and fun. Discover a city by hitting on girls non stop (and occasionally befriending the cool guys who hang out with cute girls) I didn’t get to see tropical fish or koala bears or aboriginal artwork, but within a very short period of time I felt the pulse of Australia’s living breathing culture. I got in touch with the human element, the way people interact with each other. And, I felt a lot of love.
I recommend it as a way to travel. It’s difficult when you know that you may never see people again. But, that’s also freeing. Next time you travel, let your motto be “fuck it! I’m in another country.” And then talk to everyone who crosses your path.
So, are there stories to tell? Sure..
Let’s take it back to the first impression. Australia. My first time in this lovely country, I didn’t know what to expect. Fresh out of customs, I go to the currency exchange counter. My currency clerk is a nice woman and I get her laughing telling her about how excited I am to be in Australia. So, I ask “How are the Australian women? Cute?”
She laughs and assures me that they are the best. I look and see the other clerk is a young cute Aussie girl, so I say “maybe we should ask her.” The Aussie girl just freezes with giggles and can’t even respond. These ladies are loving it, so I don’t let up. “Oh… she’s blushing. Yes, this is going to be a good trip.” More giggles, more blushing. Too much fun.
I go find Niels and let him know, “this is gonna be easy.”
During our first stop in Melbourne, we ended up laughing at ourselves. Within the first couple of days, we’d met many amazing women, even bringing a few of them back to the hotel. But, under the circumstances, no substantial romance came of any of it. Mostly laughter and good times. I’ll share one of those adventures with you.
Around 2:30AM after the workshop ended Saturday night in Melbourne. We walked into a bar named Polly. This place rocked. Awesome decor with a classical twist. Very loungy and swanky. Beautiful yet fun bronze statuettes. Fresh cut flower bouquets and the perfect mood lighting. And all very red. Melbourne, you’ve outdone yourself with this one. It was less of a singles bar and more of a scene for social circles and groups. But, that didn’t stop us. We met two girls on a couch and got cozy next to them. As the bar closed, we discovered that my girl drove a convertible. Now, there’s nothing that makes me happier in life than cruising through a foreign city at 3AM with the top down. This girl was great. And she was learning Violin too. Very cool. We chatted with them into the wee hours of the night until Niels’ girl was literally falling asleep mid-sentence, so we sent them on their way. I’ll have to visit her upon my return to Melb.
In Brisbane, I spent the day on my own, while Niels prepared for our seminar. I met a cute Japanese girl who, among other things, was quite a few years older than me. Niels teased me, but this woman was cool and had that youthful Japanese skin. Mmm…. She did cool things like aromatherapy and massage and I was in need of some healing. (Get your mind out of the gutter, perverts!)
She was sitting on a park bench during the day, and we had a drink and I showed her my hotel. I told her that I had to do a seminar and that she should come back at 10:30PM. She came back at 11:30 and we decided just to stay in and enjoy the hotel's wonderful amenities.
In Sydney, our shuttle pulled up to our hotel and we realized that we were right in the heart of the city. People everywhere! We wouldn’t have to walk 10 feet to find a cute girl. This was going to be good. But, before we got into anything, we had to check out the harbor, and the famous opera house. Wow, very cool. That’s when it all felt real. Australia. (well, that and the drunk blokes getting thrown out of a bar in Melbourne – Australia moment).
It was raining a little, but that didn’t stop us from hitting the streets and chasing after cuties.
On my last night, we finally found our dream set. A tall blond German girl for Niels (ooh, she was cute). And, an adorable little Japanese girl for me. We pulled them off the street and into a bar to have a drink with us. But, it soon proved to be too little too late. Everyone was falling asleep, even the girls were exhausted as they had just come from their final exams.
The next day, I left Niels to go on alone. He had some old friends to catch up with (his first girlfriend ever, to be specific). So, we parted ways.
Returning to America, the first thing I noticed was damn! It’s cold here! Jeez… San Francisco’s like a refrigerator right now.
But, I love coming home. It’s one of my favorite parts of traveling. And, It’s gonna be fun going back down under next spring.

2 comments:
Cool fuckin video man!
Almost feel like I was there!... and makes me wish I was...
So many happy memories...
Post a Comment