Friday, March 09, 2007
One Taste Of The Devine (Video)
Here's the latest video from our Project San Francisco Meetings With Masters series. I was in Australia, so I missed it. But, as soon as I got home, I watched the tapes and it was very cool. These women tell it like it is.
I think a lot of the impact was lost in the tapes, as the best thing these women would do is just be totally blunt (and almost bitchy) and call guys out on their bullshit.
I chose this clip because it was one of the few clips where they were speaking normal talk instead of with their own lingo. Personally, I love words and I love creative use of language, but I also like easy smooth natural communication.
Anyway, they give some blunt advice here about the woman's perspective. In fact, it's advice that we've all heard before, but it's always nice to hear it coming from a woman.
The first part is about persistence. The value of this can't be denied. Women love it when you don't give up.
The second part is about how women like a guy who has other women in his life. So start here and now with whatever woman you talk to next. And, build from there.
Enjoy the clip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"No means not yet."
That's awesome. That's even better than "No means maybe."
Great stuff.
Post a Comment