You never choose when a sexy fun woman will walk into your life.
Last night I was walking back to the hotel with my boys after a nice dinner in Georgetown. It'd been a long weekend teaching The Art Of Rapport, and I needed nothing more than a good night's sleep.
But, there they were. Two cuties walking down the sidewalk behind us. And, when we all stopped at the crosswalk, I had no choice but to flirt.
I was in a group of 4 guys - two in front of the girls, two behind. So, I decided to play off of the situation.
"Are you part of our group?" I asked, with my sly little smile.
"No."
"Am I part of your group?"
(They smile)
"No."
"Well then, I guess we're strangers. It's nice to meet you."
(smiles all around)
And, we were off. Banter, fun, laughter, good times. Still walking down the snow covered sidewalk. With the cold night wind blowing, we walked fast too.
I suggest the nearby bar - a block from our hotel, and we all agree to visit the local watering hole.
Time passes, adventures ensue, and eventually we end up back at the hotel and fall asleep cuddling (just nice, warm, enjoyable cuddling). A perfect companion for a weary traveler.
What was most amazing, however, was that I was actually on my way home to write a blog post about synchronicity - and meeting the right people at the right time. (post coming soon). But, there she was. Two blocks from my hotel, at the right place and the right time.
Sometimes, it's just magical
Last night I was walking back to the hotel with my boys after a nice dinner in Georgetown. It'd been a long weekend teaching The Art Of Rapport, and I needed nothing more than a good night's sleep.
But, there they were. Two cuties walking down the sidewalk behind us. And, when we all stopped at the crosswalk, I had no choice but to flirt.
I was in a group of 4 guys - two in front of the girls, two behind. So, I decided to play off of the situation.
"Are you part of our group?" I asked, with my sly little smile.
"No."
"Am I part of your group?"
(They smile)
"No."
"Well then, I guess we're strangers. It's nice to meet you."
(smiles all around)
And, we were off. Banter, fun, laughter, good times. Still walking down the snow covered sidewalk. With the cold night wind blowing, we walked fast too.
I suggest the nearby bar - a block from our hotel, and we all agree to visit the local watering hole.
Time passes, adventures ensue, and eventually we end up back at the hotel and fall asleep cuddling (just nice, warm, enjoyable cuddling). A perfect companion for a weary traveler.
What was most amazing, however, was that I was actually on my way home to write a blog post about synchronicity - and meeting the right people at the right time. (post coming soon). But, there she was. Two blocks from my hotel, at the right place and the right time.
Sometimes, it's just magical

No comments:
Post a Comment